Altered Dominoes

Here’s a couple of dominoes that I painted with alcohol inks and stamped imagery. I love the effects of the inks however I noticed they were a bit fragile and the inks wear off unless sealed. I applied Rub and Buff to the sides of the dominoes which worked great. It made them look more high end and finished.

Alcohol Inks

I was using this sheet of paper to clean off my stamps after stamping which is why there is duplicate imagery. Later, I was playing around with alcohol inks and wanted to test them on my scratch sheet. I rather liked how it was turning out so I added a leftover lady face from a vintage photo and wings that were floating around my desk. My practice sheet turned out more interesting than my other projects. I think it has a dreamy, smeary feeling to it.